SaaS Operations Manager- £60,000-£65,000 – New Forest
SaaS Operations Manager required for a Global IT Business based in the New Forest.
Experience in working in a Software-as-a-Service offering.
You will join a highly motivated group of bright, fast-paced engineers. You’ll work to migrate datacenter infrastructure to a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth.
- Lead and manage high-performing site reliability team while being hands on.
- Participate in deep technical design discussions within your team, and across engineering teams, and ensure that we’re building the right systems and keeping the quality high.
- Drive Design, Architecture, Operability, Security, and Scaling of the Anvil Platforms
- Help develop and maintain processes, tools, and documentation in a multi-region cloud deployment.
- Facilitate the evaluation of automation and new software solutions.
- Collaborate with Architects, Developers, Data Reliability, and platform teams on designing scalable and highly available systems.
- You have 5+ years of software support, reliability, or operations engineering experience in a highly customer-focused SaaS environment.
- Experience in migrating from datacenter infrastructure to the public cloud.
- Experience in designing for the cloud and utilizing cloud native solutions.
- Experience with medium-scale to large-scale Windows and Linux production environments, preferably as part of an online service provider..
- You have production experience with multiple cloud vendors
- You endorse infrastructure as code
- You have a proven track record of managing diverse and distributed teams, ensuring all members can bring their best.
- You possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate teams.
- Hands on experience release, deployment, and environment lifecycle management.
- Experience with Open Source technologies.
- Experience with virtualization & container technologies
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code tools and CI/CD concepts. (Preferably HashiCorp tools like Terraform/Consul/Packer/Nomad and management tools like Kubernetes/Salt/Azure DevOps)
- Experience with more advanced automated monitoring and log aggregation systems. (NewRelic, DataDog, SumoLogic, Splunk, Logstash, etc.)
- Experience with multi-geography and distributed systems.
- Working knowledge of web, application, database, and OS server systems (Nginx, Tomcat, IIS, SQL Server, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis)
£60,000-£65,000+ Depending on experience p.a
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30 hours with 60 minutes for lunch. Hybrid working is available with 3 days wfh
Benefits include, Holiday, group pension scheme, death in service, incapacity benefit, holiday purchase scheme, e, free parking, enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave, flexible working, Birthday off, long service recognition and more..
if you would like to know more information about this role please apply, please contact [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency