Remote Account Manager – Salary up to £30,000 – OTE upto £47K
Account Manager – Salary up to £30,000 – OTE of up to £47K
Account Manager required to join our client, as a remote worker.
This role will be remote working. You will be required to go to the Bournemouth office 2-3 times a month.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing their client base, negotiating existing client accounts and provide an excellent customer journey every time.
- Your key accountability will be to increase user and company engagement to meet monthly & quarterly renewal billings targets through upselling your accounts and holding annual price increases.
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for an assigned group of clients dealing with support enquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company.
- Pro-active appraisal of each assigned client’s usage against their objectives and expectations determined and agreed at the outset along with the sale of appropriate additional services to optimise usage and payback.
- Maintain a clear understanding of service usage in the context of each client’s business.
- Operate with professionalism, thoroughness and timely efficiency, the nature of the role requires ownership of sometimes difficult user problems or dealing positively with an occasional customer complaint and seeing it through to a positive and timely conclusion.
- Thoroughness in record keeping and the efficient maintenance of accurate Client contact is an absolute requirement of this responsible role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous Account Management or Telesales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Sales Force CRM would be beneficial
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry is advantageous
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Confidence, clarity, empathy, patience and professionalism when dealing with clients
- Strong administration skills
- Relationship building, negotiation and closing skills.
If you are interested in the Account Manager role please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency