Regional Sales Associate – Southampton – Salary up to £30,000
Our client based in Southampton are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to cover a designated part of the UK to promoting and selling a broad range of products.
Developing and managing specific accounts within the sales targets and performance measurements.
- Driving performance of designated accounts measurable by sales data
- Building relationships at store level ensuring the brand is the go-to brand
- Supporting the use of the Resource Centre to improve efficiencies for managing our customer base
- Working with the Inside Sales Team to drive contacts to support the sales out of all company products
- Prospect non-stockists
- Take ownership and responsibility for in store and merchandising and product representation with all customers in line with current campaign activity
- Delivering high level of product understanding in our customers
- Training delivered to both designated accounts
- Supporting the Category Product Team in developing and implementing digital training content
- Continuous improvement of training process to drive engagement
- Supporting Marketing Activations and Events including Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Conferences where requested
- Liaise with wider Sales and Marketing teams
- Sales and Marketing experience in a fields sales role is essential.
- Pro-active and organised.
- Thorough with a strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards the products and company.
- Good time management.
- High degree of communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to travel on business domestically and internationally as required.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency