Recruitment Consultant – Poole – Salary up to £40,000 DOE
Recruitment Acquisition Partner – Poole – Salary up to £40,000 DOE
Our client based in Poole are looking for a Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Partner to join their recruitment team to work closely with the hiring managers to attract the best talent for the business needs.
The main aspect of the role, whilst promoting the company brand, will be candidate searches to fill positions within the company, making a key contribution to the company growth.
This role is a 6-month fixed term contract.
Main responsibilities are:
- Be involved in all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events, contributing ideas and best practice in relation to all recruitment activities.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and role requirements to build effective sourcing.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and short-listing candidates, establishing suitability.
- Craft effective communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and interview format.
- Create, build, and maintain a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles in our teams.
- Track metrics to utilise data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns and market insight.
- Attend and host events designed to build sustainable talent pools across our different sites.
- All administration processes that come with the recruitment of the business.
- Experience within a recruitment consultant role, with proven successes.
- Knowledge of resourcing channels
- Relationship building skills, excellent communication at all levels.
- Self-driven and motivated to succeed.
- Adaptable and organised
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency