Recruitment Consultant – Bournemouth – up to £30K OTE £43K
Internal Recruitment Consultant – Bournemouth – up to £30K OTE £43K
Our client based in Bournemouth are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their busy growing team.
The main aspect of the role is to be responsible for the recruitment requirements for the business. The role will require you to recruit Sales Executives and to have monthly targets in line with the recruitment forecasting.
- Manage the recruitment process from end-to-end, being responsible for sourcing, selection, interviews right through to offer.
- Liaise closely with the Hiring Managers and Directors to fully understand their requirements ensuring targets are met.
- You will be responsible for all candidate attraction. This will include writing adverts, using social media and bringing fresh ideas to ensure maximum response.
- Source candidates and manage talent pools, using a variety of direct sourcing methods including Advertising, social media, Networking and Referrals.
- Conduct candidate interviews by various means including but not limited to telephone, text, video and face to face, ensuring full feedback in a timely manner.
- Promote the company brand in all activity.
- Work closely with external agencies to ensure support is provided when needed.
- Provide advice and support to hiring managers on interviews, salary benchmarking and general attraction strategies.
- Responsible for completing and checking all new starter documents for everyone you recruit. Including but not limited to; referencing, right to work and licence checks.
- Continually monitoring the best assessment and selection techniques to ensure best hiring decisions are consistently made.
- Arrange and attend interviews off-site for national roles as required.
- Experience within a Recruitment consultant role, working knowledge of full process.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT Literate on all MS Office.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency