Receptionist – Temp – Bournemouth – £8.91 per hour
Our client based in Bournemouth are looking for a Receptionist to cover their busy surgery reception desk. You will be providing assistance to patients and the Surgery Team to ensure a smooth running, positive and friendly image of the practice.
The role requires someone to work 37.5 hours per week on mixed shifts of 8am – 4.30pm & 9.30am – 6pm.
The role responsibilities will be:
- To work within all processes and procedures
- Greeting patients and answering phone calls
- Filing, post, scanning and photocopying as requested
- Dealing with letters requesting records
- Handling all completed repeat prescriptions
- Open and close surgery as requested
Skills required are:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- A professional telephone manner
- Use of your own initiative
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Confidentiality due to the nature of the business
- Knowledge of General Practice environment is desirable
You will be working between two surgeries, but these are located in close proximity.
This is a temporary to permanent role.
For more information on the hours and the role please email [email protected] or apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency