Reception Supervisor – Bournemouth – Temp – £10.00 per hour
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Reception Supervisor to join their team. As Reception Supervisor you will be responsible for all the Reception staff and report to the Operations Manager each week as necessary.
- Answering the telephone in a pleasant and courteous manner at all times
- Deal with all telephone requests/queries in the appropriate way.
- Opening/locking up of practice premises and managing security in line with practice protocols.
- Accepting requests for repeat prescriptions, checking the fax and prescription box for repeat prescription requests
- Photocopying insurance medicals and reports, scanning and coding as appropriate.
- Filing results and any other relevant documents in patients’ notes and refiling notes after use.
- Charging patients, the appropriate amount for private work, providing a receipt to the patient and recording the charge in the receipt book.
- Management of staff rota.
- Manage Cover for Sickness/Absence Leave for team members which includes being able to take a willing and flexible approach in terms of Rota cover.
- Training and Development of reception team.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with induction of new team members.
- Effective management and record keeping of prescription reports and logs/compliance.
- Attend team meetings assisting with minutes.
- Management to ensure completion of compliance housekeeping logs.
- Ensure all reception/Admin staff members are compliant with mandatory training.
- Provide coaching, training support for all reception staff.
- Experience within a similar role, including management of staff.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- IT Literate.
- SystmOne experience is desirable but not essential.
Flexibility with working hours due to early opening and late closing.
The working hours for this role will be a mixture of 7am starts and 6pm finishes, however you will not exceed 37.5 hours per week, you will be working between 2 sites which are in close proximity to each other.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency