Quality Systems Compliance Manager – New Milton – £Competitive
Quality Systems & Compliance Manager – New Milton – £Competitive
A Quality Systems & Compliance Manager is required for our client based in New Milton. The main aspect of the role is to take ownership of the quality, health, safety and environmental legislation for the business.
The role will require you to plan, manage, implement, and monitor all existing systems and processes, protective and preventive safety measures and promote and instil positive QHSE within the workplace.
- Responsibility for the management of the Company’s’ integrated management system
- Continual liaison with all departments regarding processes and procedures
- Liaison with the Projects Co-ordinator on all aspects of health & safety and environment
- Ensure compliance with the Document control procedure and conformance across the business
- Working with the Group Executive team on Company objectives & KPI’s and ensuring they are part of the IMS
- Ensuring all records required for certification compliance are maintained and accessible
- Ensure all Group employees are fully engaged with the IMS through regular communication and awareness training including new starters
- Be the point of contact for all IMS related activity (internal and external)
- Regular reporting to the Group Executive team with the progress of IMS activity
- Plan and conduct internal audits and Management Reviews
- Manage audit programmes
- Liaison with third party notified bodies for ongoing assessment and certification
- Creating action plans; recommendations for corrective actions and reports as per set timescales Drive continuous improvement across all departments
- Participate across all levels, and gain commitment from all departments to ensure quality and compliance systems and procedures are adhered to
- Responsibility for completion and submission of client Pre-Qualification Questionnaires with all correct and relevant information
- Responsibility for ongoing management of sub-contractor PQQ’s and ensure all up to date
- Issue of Subcontractor assessments at post project completion
- Management of Pre-Contracts Supplier Assessments for new suppliers before any orders are placed
- Ensure compliance with GDPR by reviewing business activity and implementing best practice Reviewing and updating Company corporate policies annually/when required by legislation
- Completing internal audits and running external audits
- A QHSE qualification is beneficial for this role or knowledge of ISO 9001, 45001 & 14001 standards
- Previous experience working in a Quality & Compliance role
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Self-motivating and team player
- Communication skills at all levels, with the ability to represent the company to third party certification bodies.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency