Quality Engineer – Up to 37k – Salisbury
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to work for a global manufacturer of high-tech products based in Salisbury. You will be working with production to ensure the manufacturing process controls in place are robust and compliant.
As a Quality Engineer, you will:
- Develop process controls and documentation
- Support manufacturing and production in resolving issues and provide root cause analysis
- Identify and implement preventative control measures
- Make sure all compliance and performance statistics are up to date
Experience required for a Quality Engineer includes:
- Familiarity with ISO9001 or similar quality standards
- Knowledge of 5S, statistical analysis methods and internal auditing
- An engineering or chemistry qualification or similar relevant experience
Any applicants will have to demonstrate a 5 year+ history of living in the UK. In return you will receive a competitive salary, opportunities to learn and a great benefits package.
This role is site based in Salisbury with no options for remote/hybrid working.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Quality| Engineer| Manufacturing| ISO9001| 5S| Audit| Production
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency