Quality Engineer – Abingdon – £30,000
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer has become available with a leading engineering company in the Abingdon and Didcot area, OX14. Joining a well established team, with flexible working, this role would suit someone looking for development and progression.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supporting Quality Manager and wider team to ensure compliance of product and processes with requirements laid out in the Quality Management System
- Making sure non-conforming materials are excluded form production process
- Assisting with internal and external auditing processes
- Support New Product Introduction team to ensure quality processes are engrained into all new product launches
The ideal Quality Engineer will have:
- An engineering qualification, or equivalent experience in a high tech engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience within quality methodologies, root cause analysis, FMEA etc.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to prioritise work and get on well in a team environment
There is a good salary and benefits package including flexible working, 2 company bonuses, private health cover and a high pension contribution from this progressive and forward thinking employer.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency