Quality Assurance Analyst £Competitive Bournemouth
An experienced Quality Assurance Analyst is required to join an award winning national business in the heart of Bournemouth, Dorset.
Experience in C# and Automation is essential for this role.
Working as part of a Scrum Team, this role offers responsibility for all quality assurance activities from receiving the business requirement through to being ready for QA. Provide a comprehensive technical test function for project and product driven changes for a specific application set. Inclusive of Automation, Regression, Performance, Functional and Non Functional testing prior to releasing the feature to business users for final validation.
- Responsible for ensuring all functions and features undergo system, regression, integration and performance testing prior to release Business Acceptance, for a specific application set.
- Prepare Test cases and test plans, progress reports and end of stage reports as required.
- Actively remove blockers for test execution and the application team. Escalate where needed.
- Creation of high quality feature files and other automation artefacts using the BDD syntax at a story and release level.
- Ensure testing activities covering the range of end of end testing are carried out (by themselves or others as required).
- Advocate and employ automated testing tools techniques particularly to support regression testing across all product platforms.
- Attend all Scrum Ceremonies required to actively contribute to the sprint cycle, representing the system test team of the application as needed.
- Educated to at least “A” levels.
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation certificate in Software Testing.
- Experience of test analysis, execution and automation throughout the test cycle.
- Experience of testing web based applications.
- Excellent understanding of Testing approaches and methodologies.
- Test Tools: qTest, JMeter, Loadrunner, Selenium, SQL query, Jira, Selenium, TestComplete.
- Knowledge and experience in Information Technology Solutions with a high degree of business appreciation.
- Experience of Teseting within both AGILE and V-Model development environments.
- Able to continuously improve and shape testing approach to suit the Testing function.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience, plus an exceptional company bonus that will increase your salary substantially. The benefits package is proudly one of the best available in the area! This includes up to 30 days holiday plus all bank holidays, competitive pension scheme, life insurance, private medical insurance, free gym membership, discounted parking, and much more.
This position is available with a successful, growing organisation that offers exceptional learning and development opportunities, career progression, a strong financial and benefits package, a fantastic working environment, and the flexibility for remote working.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Quality Assurance Analyst role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency