Purchase Ledger Clerk – Temp to Perm – Poole – up to £11
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Temp to Perm – Poole – up to £11 per hour
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for our client, a leading construction business based in Poole. The role will consist of printing and processing large volumes of purchase orders using the in-house software.
Other duties include:
- Printing and processing large volume of invoices to pre-coded purchase orders, using COINS software
- Raising Queries on the invoices that differ to the order (internally and with supplier)
- Processing credit notes
- Matching invoices with proof of deliveries
- General filing
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing supplier details
- Dealing with supplier queries by email and over the phone
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by team.
- Experience within a purchase ledger role
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organised and team player
- IT Literate
- Good communication skills
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm with 1-hour lunch.
This role may go permanent for the right person.
For more information please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency