Project Manager – Up to 50k – Hampshire
A Project Manager is required by a diagnostic medical equipment supplier to be based around the Hampshire area. You will be planning and executing projects involving the installation of medical equipment on customer sites. This role is remote based with a company car to travel to customer sites.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all project documentation
- Coordinate and acquire resources for each customer project
- Manage any pre-installation works on site to adhere to timelines and quality standards
- Carry out the planning, development and presentation of a project ‘Programme of Works’ using Microsoft Projects
- Complete site surveys and risk assessments for each project before commencement
Experience required for a Project Manager includes:
- A background in construction and understanding of building regulations
- Completed or working towards a PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification
- Skilled in using Microsoft programmes including Microsoft Projects
- Understanding of standard Construction Contractual Agreements (NEC/JCT)
The ideal candidate will have experience in the healthcare/medical sector too and a valid UK Driving Licence. Customer sites will be based in the South, around the Hampshire area.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: project| manager| medical| engineer| healthcare| construction| PRINCE2| installation| buildingregulations
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency