Project Manager – Up to 40k – Wokingham
A Project Manager is required by a global medical device manufacturer in Wokingham to lead on mechanical installations across client sites. This role is based in the Wokingham office with regular site visits to support installations.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Lead on installations of dispensing equipment from after sales to completion
- Conduct site surveys to document the site and any restrictions
- Control project documentation and distribute relevant information to the engineers and sales teams
- Compile project plans, drawings, timelines and meeting notes throughout the process
Experience required for a Project Manager includes:
- Previous work in a project-based role
- A background in industrial, civil, automotive or medical devices industries
- Worked in a customer facing environment
- IT literate with some experience using CAD
The ideal candidate will be able to coordinate and communicate well with the teams and resolve any on-site issues. You must be willing to travel away to customer sites where needed.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: project| management| engineer| machine| medical| installation| mechanical| manufacturing
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency