Production Technician (Packaging) – £12 per hour – Didcot
A Packaging Technician is required by a leading manufacturing company, based in Didcot, to work in their small team following set procedures as part of the production process. This is a long term temporary position offering a good pay rate and attractive working hours.
- Following various packaging processes, including the preparation of various devices, packing, scanning and labelling
- Assisting with thermal testing of products and operating light machinery
- Ensuring all products are correctly packaged and labelled, including some computer work to correctly log orders ready for despatch
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Previous experience in production or packaging in a regulated environment, ideally medical devices, is desirable but not essential
Hours of work are 8am-4pm Monday to Friday, working in a clean environment, this is a busy role and you will be part of a friendly team.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency