Production Engineer (Electronics) – Salary up to £45k – Poole
Our client, a leading business based in Poole are currently looking to recruit a Production Engineer to work within their Electronics Team.
Working alongside production leads and R&D you will develop new processes and tooling required to support new product introduction and existing production in the UK and overseas through continuous improvements, cost reductions and repairs. You will be involved in new product design reviews and advising R&D engineering on manufacturing best practice.
- Looking at new product design reviews and advising R&D engineering on manufacturing best practice.
- Help support setting out best practice for existing product, and tooling, and attain the ability to switch priorities depending on business needs
- Support production engineering to define assembly processes by means of layout and Standard Work instructions (MIP’s) for product build and required equipment training
- Be involved in reviewing and advising R&D engineering department on manufacturability of new designs and processes to ensure design for manufacture adhered to.
- Help support the production engineering and project teams on continuous improvement of existing processes and support the introduction of COS.
- Support the maintenance of production equipment to ensure continuous operation and high quality of products through the production process
- Support the design and implementation of test and control equipment (hardware and software) to improve production processes
- Fault find problems on Test Equipment, Jigs and Fixtures onsite and remotely
- ONC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 1 years’ proven work experience in this area
- Good Microsoft office base skills
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and PC setup
- Knowledge of best practice test fixture construction and wiring
- Experience working with C, C++, Visual basic, Assembler (PIC) would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic Pneumatics an advantage
- Circuit design and layout experience
- Basic machining skills.
- Knowledge of 2D CAD / 3D CAD
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency