Product Engineer, Validation – Up to 50k – Wokingham
A Product Engineer is required by a medical device manufacturer in Wokingham to lead project teams and provide technical expertise on compliance, quality, safety, delivery and cost of company products. You will be delivering on projects from initiation through to verification.
As a Product Engineer, you will:
- Support the manufacture of high-quality products with respect to safety, quality and cost targets
- Lead the development of the project plan including budget, resources and risk management
- Implement production process improvements to support continuous improvement targets
- Manage the details necessary to keep the project on track and on time
Experience required for a Product Engineer includes:
- HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience working with post-release electro-mechanical products
- Leading engineering projects through to completion
- Worked with a variety of manufacturing processes including manual assembly, plastic injection moulding and machining
The ideal candidate will have experience working with internal and external teams at all levels and understand sustaining engineering. The position is based remotely but some travel to the office in Wokingham will be required occasionally.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: product| sustaining| engineer| project| medical| quality| validation| engineering change| compliance
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency