Product Engineer – Up to 50k – Wokingham
A Product Engineer is required by a medical device manufacturer in Wokingham to work with on projects relating to sustaining and developing the current range of products.
As a Product Engineer, you will:
- Coordinate sustaining engineering projects, ensuring compliance from initiation to delivery
- Support the manufacturing of high-quality products with regard to quality, delivery and costs
- Work on projects to alter design iterations and support improvements on existing products
- Implement improvements across the production process to ensure targets are hit
Experience required for a Product Engineer includes:
- Have a HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing with injection moulding machines
- Experience with post-release design and sustaining of products
- Familiarity with using 3D CAD
This role will be based in Wokingham with some international travel from the end of the year to Israel and Italy.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Manufacturing| Medical Device| Injection Moulding| Mechanical| Design| Electrical| Product Design| CAD| Engineering
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency