Product Engineer – Up to 50k – Wokingham
A Product Engineer is required by a medical device manufacturer in Wokingham to work with on projects relating to sustaining and developing the current range of products.
As a Product Engineer, you will:
- Coordinate sustaining engineering projects, ensuring compliance from initiation to delivery
- Support the manufacturing of high-quality products with regard to quality, delivery and costs
- Develop product design iterations to support improvements on existing products
- Implement improvements across the production process to ensure targets are hit
Experience required for a Product Engineer includes:
- Have a HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing with injection moulding machines
- Familiarity with post-release design and sustaining of products
- Experience with designing products using CAD/Solidworks/Inventor
This role will be based in Wokingham with some international travel from the end of the year.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Manufacturing| Medical Device| Injection Moulding| Mechanical| Design| Electrical| Product Design| CAD| Engineering
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency