Process Engineer – Up to 45k – Plymouth
We are looking for a Process Engineer to work with a highly skilled team at a state-of-the-art manufacturing and production facility in Plymouth. You will be working on a range of equipment, improving production layouts and functionality.
Responsibilities as a Process Engineer include:
- Improve plant facilities, productivity and efficiency through reviewing plans, designs and improvements
- Monitor and report on performance of the equipment and plant
- Involvement in new equipment design and acceptance, carrying out modifications
- Pursue cost reduction opportunities to meet annual budget requirements
Experience required as a Process Engineer includes:
- An engineering degree or HNC in a relevant subject
- Engineering experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience in fault rectification, design of modifications and process innovation
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
You will be working Monday to Friday with the process engineering team on engineering activities related to production. If you are a Process or Manufacturing Engineer working within the automotive, packaging, medical, FMCG, food or high-volume manufacturing then please apply!
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency