Principal Software Engineer- Bournemouth £60,000-£70,0000
A principal developer is required to lead and plan development across large and multiple teams for a Global business based in Bournemouth town centre.
- Expert in many technical areas, or specialists with very deep knowledge in a particular technical area.
- Use this knowledge, and work with related disciplines, to keep multiple teams working effectively.
- Develop capability by facilitating internal mobility, shape career paths, recruit talent making sure they collaborate.
- Identify, test and champion the adoption of emerging technologies.
- Subject Matter Expert in one 1 or more core application- C#.Net/Java technology or technical specialisms contributing to enterprise architecture decision making in this area.
- Enabler for delivery team efficiency and output; always looking to help increase productivity.
- Leading the discussion around solving technical problems.
- Provide insights and wisdoms to other engineers encouraging them to grow.
- Ensuring the adoption of Coding Standards and Secure Coding Principles.
- Proactive in collaboration with different disciplines in order to progress a business solution.
- Willingness to own technical decisions that have direct impact on projects.
- Capable of supporting engineering management in the delivery of large scale technology projects providing key technical insights and guidance.
- Able to facilitate collaboration between two or more teams throughout insights in the scope of system integration.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is highly competitive and circa £60,000- £70,000 and negotiable depending on experience, plus an exceptional company bonus that will increase your salary substantially. The benefits package is proudly one of the best available in the area! This includes up to 30 days holiday plus all bank holidays, competitive pension scheme, life insurance, private medical insurance, free gym membership, discounted parking, and much more.
This position is available with a successful, growing organisation that offers exceptional learning and development opportunities, career progression, a strong financial and benefits package, a fantastic working environment, and the flexibility for remote working.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Principle Software Engineer role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency