PR Specialist – Southampton – Salary up to £30,000 DOE
PR Specialist required to join our client; a global company based in Southampton. Responsible for running the day to day press office, launching new products to media and executing all brand events/activity across UK and Ireland, this is the perfect opportunity to join a large and well-known organisation.
- Managing press office approach and output
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key specialist media
- Managing day to day PR agency requests
- Supporting on content creation
- Managing and development of PR and Events Associate
- Working with the Category Marketing Briefs, to align PR activity to overall plans
- Weekly reporting of PR and events activity to wider business
- Delivering brand events and activations
- Managing PR admin and tracking
- Driving internal communications initiatives
- Supporting the management of the PR budget
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Team player
- Experience in a similar PR role
- Experience working in similar business sector
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Resilience and the ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to build lasting relationships with media and business stakeholders.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency