PMO Analyst – Bournemouth – Salary up to £37,000 DOE
PMO Analyst – Bournemouth – Salary up to £37,000
A PMO Analyst is required to join our Client based in Bournemouth in the project management team. The main aspect of the role is to ensure day-to day running of all Project Management Office services including processes, reporting, support and training and assurance activities. Along with dedicated portfolio support to the Head of Portfolio Change, Portfolio Managers and Executive Stakeholders.
This role is working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm in a hybrid role.
- Provides dedicated Portfolio support to Head of Portfolio Change and Portfolio Managers, collating and evaluating key management information
- Coordinates and supports Change Governance Forums, providing reporting, insight and value-added support
- Proactively supports the PMO Manager in the maintenance of the Change Delivery Framework, including the portfolio and project management processes, toolset, document repository and template library and minimum standards guidelines
- Works with Project Managers and Finance Business Partner to monitor and report Portfolio financial performance against budget
- Provides ongoing support on the Change Delivery Framework and processes, to Change and IT resources, ensuring that any new process or change to existing process is rolled out in a clear and logical manner
- Manages PMO initiatives to drive continuous improvement and maturity of processes, reporting, support and training and assurance activities
- Can deputise for the PMO Manager in key Portfolio Governance forums and periods of absence
- Coaches and trains PMO standards, processes and practices to Change and IT resources to ensure a full awareness of requirements
- Can provide dedicated support to Projects, enforcing standards and with the sufficient skills to undertake key project activities on behalf of the Project Manager, such as Financial Management, Planning, RAID Management
- Prince2 Practitioner or PMI qualified
- MS Office to an advanced level
- High competency in use of tools used by project teams (Microsoft Project, Visio, Jira, Confluence); the ability to keep pace with technology development in this area
- In-depth knowledge of project life cycle and change management practices
- Financial services or insurance industry PMO experience
- Excellent understanding of PMO approaches and methodologies.
- Proven ability to think logically and analytically
- Methodical and organised; excellent time management skills
- P3O, MSP, MoR, MS Excel Visual Basic Editor knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency