PHP Developer – UK Homebased – £Competitive
A talented graduate aspiring to become a Web Developer is required by a growing technology company offering full remote working from home.
If you are ambitious and wish to gain a career in web development, this company will support you.
You will learn a wide variety technologies such as Laravel, Docker, React, Kafka and Kubernetes from a supportive team. This will enable you to fast-track your career and gain a solid grounding in a commercial development environment!
- Work alongside skilled Web Developers to create high quality, revolutionary web applications
- Carry out back-end website coding
- Test web-based products
- Work in an agile environment
- Recent education in a computer related subject, preferably at University degree level (such as Computer Science or another web/software programming course)
- A good understanding of back-end web development technologies, such as PHP, Laravel, or similar
- A desire to learn new technologies and develop your skills to progress in your career
£Depending on experience plus benefits.
After you have submitted your CV, you will be contacted by Charaine Padfield on the IT Recruitment Team. [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency