Performance Control Analyst – Weymouth – £Attractive
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Performance Control Analyst for a manufacturing business based in Weymouth.
Reporting to the Manager and working as part of a small team, you will have responsibility for financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and capex planning within the supply chain process. This will include:
* Operational inventory working closely with the materials team to ensure accurate valuations
* Oversee monthly reporting of cost of sales and analysis of variances
* Analysis and review of material margins
* Review of indirect spend, variance analysis and proactive cost management
* Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes providing monthly, quarterly and annual outlook and track variances as well review the monthly rolling forecasts
* Assisting with ad hoc projects
A full qualification (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent), or part qualified/QBE considered, with strong inventory/costing experience gained in a manufacturing business. Experience of working with SAP or other ERP systems and advanced Excel would be essential, together with good communication and analytical skills. Attractive salary offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Good working environment and benefits to include discretionary bonus, on site parking, 5 weeks holiday, pension, life assurance etc. This is an office based role, although a hybrid home/office arrangement will be considered.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency