Payroll & Systems Specialist – Poole up to £34,000 + Bens
A Payroll and Systems Specialist is being recruited by a large established organisation based in Poole.
Working closely with and reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will have responsibility for:
* Assisting the Payroll Manager with payroll system support and development
* Assisting with ensuring payroll processing is accurate and on time
* Undertaking user acceptance testing
* Confidential payroll projects
* Acting as owner of the payroll application, manage call logs and priorities for system improvements
* Producing payroll reports as required
* Working with the Payroll Manager to identify, develop and deliver any required training
* Significant knowledge of payroll processing and payroll systems experience
* Knowledge of MS AX Payroll experience a distinct advantage or able to demonstrate strong knowledge of payroll systems
* Good understanding of Excel
A modern office environment offered and after initial training, flexible and hybrid working arrangement. Excellent pension, health and dental cash plan, life assurance and 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency