Parts Administrator – Christchurch – Temp – £11.80 per hour
Parts Administrator – Bournemouth – Temp – £11.80 per hour
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Parts Administrator to join their busy team. As the Parts Administrator you will be working as part of the Supply Chain function.
- Expediting and escalating purchased parts
- Work order schedules ensuring the allocation of parts meets the customer delivery requirements.
- Administering production plans, along with identifying root cause failure modes for future improvements
- In conjunction with Operations and Material leadership, provide and report on time to request and past due delivery forecasts.
- Support with Customer delivery information from the factory.
- Receiving and issuing of repair units through the parts and process, including locating repairs, setting the kitting lists and ad-hoc kitting demands.
- Loading, scheduling and progressing the in-house rework items to ensure timely completion and priorities across the site.
- Administering SAP data support requirements, i.e. location, status and scheduling date changes.
- Proficient in MS office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to run multiple platforms.
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of planning systems, SAP and MRP is preferable but not essential.
- Understanding of supplier and customer requirements and ability to manage workload.
- Must be highly organised and proactive.
Working hours for this role will be Monday – Thursday 6.30am – 3pm and Friday 6.30am – 11am, 37.5 hour week. These may be flexible.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency