Part Time People Adviser – Poole – up to £37,174 DOE – Contract
Part Time People Adviser – Poole – up to £37,174 DOE
A People Adviser is required for our client based in Poole to join the HR team on a contract up until December 2022.
The main aspect of the role is to provide HR support and advice to all managers and employees.
The role will be hybrid working, you will be required to go to the Poole office when requested. The working hours for this role are up to 32 hours per week.
- Provide quality employee relations advice and guidance to management and staff on policies, procedures and legislation.
- To understand business areas and tailor support accordingly.
- Provide HR advisory input into projects, change management programmes and working groups as required.
- Ensure the HR systems are fully utilised, up to date and maintained accurately for all case work.
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all people, establishing professional credibility.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement
- To coach managers in the resolution of issues
- Contribute to the delivery of training sessions over a wide range of HR related topics to management and employees
- Employee relations, such as organisational change, disciplinary and grievance casework and performance/absence management
- Manage a varied mix of disciplinary, grievance, capability, and absence cases
- Minimum CIPD level 5 is required
- Experience of providing diverse advice to managers on HR policy and people management issues. Good knowledge and practical application of employment legislation
- Previous experience of updating policies in line with employment legislation updates
- Excellent communications relationship building skills.
- IT literate
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency