Oracle Analyst -Southampton £Competitive
Oracle Application Analyst required by a leading international organisation near Southampton, Hampshire.
The company is extremely successful and is proud to provide new technologies and designs on award winning international products. Their business offers long-term employment stability to all their staff. They are seeking an experienced ERP Analyst to provide support on Oracle ERP Financial Projects and systems. This rare opportunity will offer the ability to train others and offer advice on new technologies and solutions to business needs.
- Responsible for the implementation of new Oracle modules in EMEA and in addition to implementing or enhancing existing systems.
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of Oracle ERP applications.
- Liaise with IT associates in Europe to ensure adherence to global practices, corporate policy and offer support as required.
- Prepare specifications and design documents on new developments
- Although key focus is on Oracle, the job holder may require contributing their skills to other tools/systems (e.g. EDI, SharePoint etc.)
- Technical Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience of developing Oracle applications.
- Experience in working within Finacial ERP Applications essential
The salary is competitive dependant on experience.
Benefits include pension scheme, dental and optical plan, share purchase scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover, employee support programme, subsidised gym membership, free parking, and much more.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Oracle Analyst vacancy. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: ERP Analyst, Application Analyst, Oracle Analyst, Oracle ERP Specialist, Senior ERP Analyst, Oracle, ERP,
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency