Operations Manager – Bournemouth – Hybrid – £Competitive
Operations Manager, Intermediated Retention – £Competitive – Hybrid – Bournemouth
Our client, a leading Insurance company based in Bournemouth are looking to recruit an Operations Manager, Intermediated Retention.
To support the operational integrity of the Retention function, directing, and controlling resources, engaging key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure achievement of a profitable revenue and service levels against budget, thereby ensuring Customers and Brokers/Partners are provided with a high quality and efficient service
- Maximise budgets to support delivery against demand, improve capability and motivation, ensuring that costs are in line with the business plan and any variances are reported and corrective actions implemented as appropriate
- Develop a clear strategy that supports the business in fulfilling its net growth aspirations
- Take accountability for commercial decision making, including discounting strategies, sign off and working with pricing and commercial underwriting.
- Fully accountable for building of strong member, Group Secretary, but particularly Broker and Partner relationships to support both the sales and retention agenda – focusing on profitable growth and reducing lapse rates.
- Ensure adequate MI and reporting is in place to monitor performance of Retention Teams and Brokers/Partners and provide information to improve results.
- Work with the Strategic Account Manager to deliver Broker performance in line with business plan.
- Leadership of people through development and performance management, creating an environment that allows freedom and supports aspiration.
- Delivery of project work as appropriate. Either acting as lead or representing operational area. Ensure project outcomes can be successfully implemented at an operational level.
- Drive a lean service environment, implementation, and management of process improvements to reduce failure and improve the Customer Service experience
- Develop strategies to promote cost effectiveness and lead team in delivery of initiatives.
- Ownership of recruitment, delivering value through the attraction of the right talent and the effective building of career paths to minimise attrition impact
- Review and develop a reward model that maximises achievement of performance and drives the right behaviour
- Experience in leading teams, reporting and presentations.
- Proven leadership capability in a Blue-Chip call centre environment.
- Proven ability to deliver against targets.
- Experience of working with Brokers and Partners.
- Detailed understanding of business process methodologies and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to galvanise teams around an agreed agenda that is to the benefit of the wider business.
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, showing an ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a pressured environment and guide prioritisation for others in team
- Ability to engage and influence people at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent planning, and organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company based on the south coast.
If you are interested, in the Operations Intermediated Retention Manager role, please submit a copy of your CV or contact [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency