Operations Assistant – Southampton – up to £24,000 DOE
Our client based in Southampton are looking for an Operations Assistant to join their busy team. The main aspect of this role is to provide operational support to the Business outsourcing services team along with general administration.
- Finalising and printing of engagement letters
- Assist with billing tasks in conjunction with management tasks ensuring timely raising of repeat and final fees on the client management system
- General administration duties
- New client set up procedures
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements
- Answering team calls where necessary
- Maintenance of the in-house tracking spreadsheet of audited accounts jobs
- Maintenance of the client management system
- Creating new engagements when booking forms are received
- Closing down engagement when final fees have been paid
- Consistently look for and suggest process improvements
- Previous experience in an Administrative and Operational support role.
- IT skills – knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel
- Planning and organising – ability to organise daily tasks, prioritise work and meet deadlines;
- Teamwork – works well in a team environment – is flexible and willing to help other team members
- Pro-active and uses own initiative
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to deal effectively and politely with people at all levels, both internally and externally, good grammatical skills in order to be able to produce documents accurately and with good spelling.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, there will be the option to work from home, office based in the first instance.
For more information, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency