Network Engineer – £45,000 – Bournemouth
Netrwork Engineer required with strong experience Networking skills to include SonicWALL, Cisco, Cisco Meraki and Ubiquiti hardware for a growing and incredibly successful technology company.
- Proven track record of delivering and leading projects on time and to budget.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure including design, implementation and support.
- Networking background, ideally working knowledge of SonicWALL, Cisco, Cisco Meraki and Ubiquiti hardware
- Microsoft Exchange/Hybrid configuration and troubleshooting
- Office 365 configuration, support and migrations including SharePoint/Exchange
- Configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise-grade backup solutions – cloud and on-premise
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (InTune)
- Designed and delivered Windows Virtual Desktop environments.
- On premise virtualisation technologies – VMWare, hyper v
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is £45,000 p.a. You will also benefit from 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free on-site parking, casual dress code, and staff discount scheme. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development plan and company-funding training courses.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Network Manager, Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant, IT Consultant,, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Engineer.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency