Mortgage Advisor – Bournemouth – £25,000 OTE Uncapped
Mortgage Advisor – Bournemouth – Salary of £25,000 OTE UNCAPPED
Our client a Mortgage and Insurance specialist are currently looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage & Insurance Advisor. The main aspect of the role is to provide professional service as a skilled and proactive Advisor, sourcing Mortgages and Insurance products for contractors.
- Receive incoming calls to deal with all leads, internet communications from customers enquiring about mortgages and other business opportunities
- Make outbound calls to follow up leads received via the internet, from customers with a view to securing or retaining mortgage and other peripheral business
- Advise customers and provide explanations as necessary and required
- Following up all enquiries within agreed service levels
- Keeping up to date with all protection, mortgage and mortgage related products and any related financial issues, as well as with competitor products so that honest and fair comparisons can be made when requested
- Ensure all sales quality is completed and sent to the customer within timescales
- Handle mortgage or retention applications
- Deal with any queries clients may have and maintain contact with customers throughout whole process
- Complete all necessary paperwork prior to dispatch and following up with client to check understanding
- Input accurate records of customer contact details/requirements
- Being self-motivated and proactive in tracking sales targets and figures
- CeMAP qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of Working with Contractor Mortgages and insurance products
- A successful mortgage sales record
- A dedicated and committed approach to being successful
- A dedicated and committed professional who is money motivated and driven by targets and success.
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with dealing with absolutely anyone.
- An individual who works well within a varied team of people.
- A natural salesperson who thrives on providing the best service possible, whilst also exceeding personal and company goals.
This role offers remote working, the working Hours 9am-6pm Monday to Thursday & 9am-5pm Friday.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency