Mechanical Technician – Oxford – £15 per hour
Positions are immediately available for hard-working Mechanical Technicians with a well-established and successful business in Oxford, to support a sharp upturn in demand. This is a great opportunity for someone to build on existing mechanical assembly / sub assembly experience, working in a supportive and friendly environment; for a company with customers all over the world.
Key duties of the Mechanical Technician:
- Mechanical assembly of components
- Complete any production documentation required
- Working in a close knit team environment
- Assisting the progression of prototype builds with a view to developing into production assemblies
- Experience in mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly/manufacturing
- Ability to accurately read and interpret wiring diagrams and other technical drawings
- Technically minded and a good problem solver
This role offers an immediate start, a good hourly rate, full-time hours with flexible start/finish times and a great working environment. It is a temporary position for 3 months initially with god potential to be extended and become permanent longer term. This role will suit someone who wants to work in a high-tech, cutting-edge environment, is an excellent team player and who adapts well to new challenges and deadlines.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency