Marketing Specialist – Southampton – Salary up to £30,000
Our client based in Southampton are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their outdoor marketing team and to support the Marketing manager throughout all campaigns and activities.
As the marketing specialist, you will be expected to produce ideas and design briefs in response to all projects within the team.
- Produce ideas and design briefs in response to projects briefed for the UK & Ireland market.
- Liaise with all third parties where required to ensure all material is delivered on time and is compliant.
- Be the guardian of the brand, by ensuring that all assets & communications adhere to brand guidelines.
- Work effectively with Senior Marketing Team (all functions), ensuring internal teams are briefed on product launches and category campaigns.
- Support the Senior Category Marketing Manager where required on paid media activity
- Provide support to the Senior Marketing Team & Senior Management Team by creating high quality presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Organise the storage and back up of creative work and campaign materials.
- Be responsible for local product launch.
- Manage effective prioritisation of creative projects to align with category and business objectives.
- Work on ad-hoc projects where necessary.
- Support on paid media, influencer & PR agency briefs, calls, project updates, reporting.
- Deliver and execute all projects to deadline.
- Marketing qualification is essential or at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding about outdoor categories.
- Must be driven, motivated and exhibit passion and enthusiasm for the role.
- Expert knowledge of the latest brand guidelines
- Ability to understand the categories business needs
- Superior organisational and analytical skills.
- Good verbal, written and presentation communications
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can an apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency