Marketing Content Designer – Southampton – up to £30,000
Marketing Content Designer Asset Specialist – Southampton – up to £30,000
Our client based in Southampton are looking for a Marketing Content Designer Asset Specialist to join their category marketing team on a 15 month maternity cover role.
The main aspect of the role is to provide some expertise ensuring the team can continue to execute the Global and local campaigns and product launches across our business channels, from the website to the retail customers.
- Creation and adaptation of marketing materials, content and assets for all new product launches
- Advertising and partnership campaigns
- Adapting, managing and approval of Global Marketing materials
- Lead organisation and maintenance of local asset management systems and processes
- Ensure all marketing materials adhere to the brand guidelines
- Creation and adaptation of key Retailer customer marketing materials and assets
- Manage local agencies where required for additional workload requirements.
- Work on ad-hoc projects where necessary.
- Drive operating efficiencies by continually reviewing and developing the right processes and work flows.
- Work closely with EMEA to convey UK requirements
- Understanding and using the products within remit developing knowledge and usage
- Ensure all marketing activity complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Ensure personal compliance with Code of Conduct, Web Governance, Bribery Act, Competition Law, GDPR and other company policies.
- Qualification in graphic design (Degree 2.2 or above) or 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of advertising principals and media landscape
- Expert knowledge of layouts, graphic design fundamentals and typography
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent administrative skill
- Experience using Adobe suites would be advantageous, such as: Adobe Creative Cloud, Mac OSX Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC etc.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency