Marketing Co-ordinator – Poole – Competitive
Marketing Coordinator – Poole – Competitive Salary
Our client, a leading business based in Poole are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with career progression. You will be responsible for coordinating and leading marketing activities to drive product ranges across Europe.
Implementing/supporting marketing activity throughout Europe, including:-
- Planning and execution of seasonal retailer marketing campaigns; creating marketing opportunities in line with the European strategy, including digital marketing (incl. social media), i
- Work closely with the European Creative, Digital and Brand teams to ensure a consistent look brand image at retail
- Applying a commercial mindset together with the sales team, agents and distributors to ensure that marketing is targeted, relevant and effective with the correct brand message
- Optimise and co-ordinate the allocated marketing spend with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support retail events as well as marketing presentations.
- Attend/support relevant organisation of regional/international trade shows and possibly European sales meetings
- Evaluate the success of marketing initiatives on a regular basis (campaigns/ seasonally/annually)
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience.
- Computer software package skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ideally a Marketing degree or CIM qualification.
- Experience of working with a creative team.
- Hybrid Role
For more information please call Suzanne Sherriff or send your CV to [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency