Manufacturing Technician (Nights) – Up to 41k – Swindon
We are looking for a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician to work in a state-of-the-art medical device manufacturing facility in Swindon. You will be working on hi-tech automated assembly lines, moulding machines and robotics. This role is shift based with a 3 on 3 off pattern, 10pm – 10am with a generous shift allowance.
Responsibilities as a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician include:
- Working in clean rooms and controlled areas while adhering to GMP standards
- Perform preventative maintenance and record data using SAP
- Being the first port of call for machine breakdowns
- Planning and executing preventative maintenance programs, minimising downtime and working on continuous improvement
Experience required for a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician includes:
- Qualified to 17th (or 18th) edition with good fault finding knowledge
- Experience in PLC’s, pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well as robotics
- Understanding of compressed air and pressurised systems
- IT literate
The ideal candidate will be flexible and have a can-do attitude when it comes to resolving problems. In return you will receive a generous package and company benefits with opportunities to learn and progress.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: manufacturing|engineering|maintenance|technician|GMP|SAP|17th edition|18th edition|PLC|medicaldevice
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency