Maintenance Technician (Nights) – Up to 37k – Plymouth
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to work a night shift in Plymouth. This role is within a highly skilled team at a state-of-the-art manufacturing and production facility in Plymouth. Working hours are 11pm to 11am on a 3 on, 3 off rotation.
Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician include:
- Reacting quickly to electro-mechanical faults raised
- Diagnosing and repairing faults to keep up with production targets
- Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on manufacturing machinery
- Support engineering in installation and set up of equipment
Experience required for a Maintenance Technician includes:
- A qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering, HND, C&G or an apprenticeship
- IT literacy, the ability to use a range of software including SAP
- Good engineering background with an ability to problem solve mechanical and electrical machinery
In return you will receive a generous shift bonus of 48% and company benefits with opportunities to learn and progress.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency