Maintenance Manager – Up to 60k – Swindon
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Swindon. You will be providing technical direction and coordinating activities in Mould Maintenance and Process Engineering teams. This is a management role for someone very experienced in manufacturing processes.
Responsibilities as a Maintenance Manager include:
- Responsible for the operational performance of the mould repair and process functions
- Optimise resources to achieve targets in terms of cost, safety, quality and delivery
- Implement and document improvements to moulds, mould processes and root cause analysis
- Drive the Preventative Maintenance Program for moulding to determine scheduling and servicing are completed on time, safely and efficiently
- Support new equipment installation, liaising with NPI, Quality and Production
Experience required for a Maintenance Manager includes:
- Engineering degree or similar relevant experience
- A background in high-volume manufacturing of injection moulded components
- Good leadership skills and the ability to challenge and inspire your team
- Previous use of Microsoft applications and SAP
The ideal candidate will understand moulding processes, tool composition and maintenance. In return you will receive a generous package and company benefits with opportunities to learn and progress.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency