Logistics Compliance Administrator – Oxford – £25,000
A newly created opportunity for a Logistics Compliance Administrator has become available within a growing team at a rapidly expanding scientific manufacturing company based in Oxford. The role is focused on managing the administrative processes for all their shipments across the globe, working in a very friendly and well established team.
Key responsibilities of Logistics Compliance Administrator:
- Capture shipping data from all shipping warehouses via Microsoft Office maintain live tracking sources for the business
- Maintain live tracking sources for internal customers by way of tracking of shipments despatched daily
- Supporting our internal customer requests by way of live chat daily
- Raising shipping exceptions with internal customers to support deliveries efficiently and communicating with our internal customers efficiently
- Raising shipping exceptions with 3PL to support deliveries efficiently daily
- Problem solving / responding to carriers exceptions daily basis
- Ensuring/supporting HMRC compliance by way of filing in the export system (PODS, Export entries)
The ideal candidate will be well organised, have excellent attention to detail and have a proven track record within an admin driven role, ideally in logistics. Additional knowledge of exports and freight forwarding would be desirable but training will be provided.
This is a temporary position initially, with a view to converting to permanent for the right person over time. There is the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week, once initial training has been completed.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency