Lead Managed Services Engineer – Bournemouth £40,000 p.a
A Senior Managed Services Engineer is required for a IT Solutions business, Bournemouth / Field based.
As a Senior Managed Services Engineer you will be responsible for a mixture of duties, as an in-house engineer as well as remote support to field engineers to include attending customer sites to implement and resolve solutions
Experience in leading and managing a team of IT Support Engineers in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment is essential.
- Lead and manage a team of 10+ IT Support Engineers
- Manage customer escalations and take responsibility for incident management
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained and shift schedules are managed
- Support engineers where workloads are high or where additional experience is required
- Ensure engineer meet KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience managing a service desk of around 10+ engineers
- Experience in providing strong IT support to 2nd-3rd line level
- A background working in a customer service environment
- Competent in leading, managing and holding individuals accountable
- Able to manage support processes and delivery
- Confident in providing effective service and systems recommendations
- Microsoft or any other IT related certifications
- Experience working in a Managed Services environment
Salary and Benefits:
The basic salary for this position is up to around £40,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
01202 233 777 / [email protected]
Keywords: Service Desk Manager, IT Manager, Head of Service Desk, Head of IT, Head of Service Desk, Head of Managed Services, Senior Service Desk, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Senior IT Support Engineer.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency