Lead Data Platform Specialist – 54,600 pa
A Lead Data Platform Specialist is required by a highly reputable organisation. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys developing other team members and possesses strong knowledge of data integration, data sanitisation, data quality, and data analytics.
- Responsible for the implementation and day-to-day management of a new Shared Data Platform with the latest technology
- Use technology including Data Integration, Master Data, and Data Science/Analytics
- Provide a best practice approach in using platform capabilities to integrate systems and master data sets
- Work in partnership with analysis teams in the provision of data and analysis output
- Data solution development
- Data integration, migration, master data management, and reference data management
- Development, design and management of complex Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) routines
- Data wrangling and sanitisation of messy data
- SQL code and developing and debugging SQL code (T-SQL)
- Defined or working with data formats – e.g. csv, xml, json, structure and unstructured
- Working with large data sets
- Developing other team members both technically and from data best practise perspective
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is between £46,400 – £54,600 p.a. depending on experience.
Benefits include at least 26 days annual leave (increasing each year) plus all bank holidays, up to 16% pension, private medical insurance, health and dental cash plans, eye care vouchers, car share and cycle to work schemes, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, life cover, and much more.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Lead Data Platform Specialist role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Lead Data Platform Specialist, Data Platform Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Platform Specialist, Data Analyst, Data Warehouse, Metadata, Data Governance, Data Specialist, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Data Migration, Relational Databases, Big Data, Data Science, Data Scientist.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency