Laboratory Production Technician – Oxford/Didcot – £25,000
Laboratory Production Technicians required to work for a world leading scientific manufacturer, the role will initially be based in Oxford before moving to Didcot in August/September. The role requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Carry out production, assembly and packing of product within a laboratory environment
- Accurately record process data to ensure quality is maintained to the highest possible standard
- Working with chemicals, operating some light machinery
- Use excellent attention to detail and work to strict company guidelines
- A high level of attention to detail and appreciation for quality
- Previous experience in a regulated manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage
These are initially temporary roles with good long term prospects, offering an excellent hourly rate and good working hours (Mon-Fri 8-4), working with a really friendly and well established team. Full training provided.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency