Labelling / Packaging Engineer – Warwickshire
Labelling / Packaging Engineer or specialist or technologist required to work for a rapidly expanding medical device manufacturers based in Warwickshire. Over 200 million funding raised its a great time to join a business making a difference.
Responsibilities as Labelling / Packaging Engineer:
- Lead the design and co-ordination of packaging and labelling activities for New Product Development, legacy packaging, and labelling update projects.
- Design and Build a Labelling and Packaging excellence program to standardize design approach and remediate existing packaging.
- Work with Lean Engineering to review opportunities for cost reduction within the Packaging process.
Experience required as Labelling / Packaging Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Medical Device Industry and / or other regulated industry.
- Degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline or similar work experience.
- Excellent understanding of Packaging and Labelling standards.
- Experience in Packaging characterization, Validation, and statistical methods.
Keywords: packaging; technologist; labelling; medical device; manufacturing
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency