Junior IT Workshop Engineer – Christchurch – £20,000 p.a
A Junior IT Workshop Engineer is required by a successful business based in Christchurch.
- Assist with setting up IT equipment and machines
- Configure devices
- Support the IT helpdesk when required
- Must be IT literate and be able to support/configure Windows applications
- Aptitude for fixing computers/IT systems
- Willingness to learn quickly
The salary is up to £20,000 p.a. depending on experience plus benefits.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency