Junior Fibre Planner – Salary of £20,000 – £24,000 – Blandford
Junior Fibre Planner – Salary of £20,000 – £24,000 – Blandford Forum
Our client, a well-established, yet growing business, are currently looking to recruit a Junior Fibre Planner to join their team. They are looking for someone who has a degree in Surveying, Geography, Geology or similar.
- Aid the Construction Team and Planning Team Managers in organising and accurately documenting planned construction and help with the planning and mapping of future projects.
- Assist with the organisation, planning and recording of network splicing.
- Keeping the network site database updated with all relevant information.
- Creating network maps using a combinations of GIS, Google Earth and other platforms.
- Using HM Land Registry to plot land ownership polygons and aid the process of planning new routes.
- Degree or equivalent in Surveying, Geography, Geology or similar.
- Experience of using CAD or GIS.
- Any experience of Telecoms surveying would be a real benefit, however this is not essential.
If you are interested in the Junior Fibre Planner, please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency