Java Developer £45,000- £50,000 St Catherines Hill, Hampshire
A Java Developer required for an established business in the heart of Winchester, Hamphire.
This role is ideal for an experienced Software Developer looking to expand on their skill-set whilst being an integral part of the team, delivering support, development and management of applications – Java / Angular.
- Develop and maintain bespoke applications.
- Management of the transition of applications into the production environment. Ensure all changes are tested, documented and version controlled.
- Working with the internal IT function for the creation and management of application environments.
- Support the development and management of applications, and configuration of the relevant installations, to ensure continuous service.
- Knowledge of Jooq
Salary and Benefits
- £35 – £45 000 dependent on skills and experience
- Non-contributory Pension (10%)
- Life cover (4 times annual salary)
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 35 hour week – flexitime operated
- 22 days holiday with the opportunity to earn 8 extra days in flex time
- Casual dress code when visitors not present
Location – On site in Winchester / Hybrid options available with a Minimum of 2 days per week office based
How to apply: To apply for the Java Developer role, please submit your CV or for more information please contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams 01202 233777 Ext 4 for IT Team.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency