IT Support Engineer (LINUX) – £Competitive-North Dorset
An IT Support Engineer (LINUX) is required to join an Information Security business based near Shaftsbury, North Dorset.
You will be responsible to deliver and support IT projects within the team as well as supporting customers.
- Good experience of LINUX based software.
- 3-5 years’ experience within a customer focused role with a technical knowledge of company’s products and services
- Confident in assisting others through help desk software, including Jira and other remote access desktop solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud services, such as AWS would be an advantage but not essential
The salary is competitive dependant on experience.
You will need to be eligible for a UK Security Clearance for this role.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free on-site parking
How to apply:
If you are interested in the IT Support Engineer (LINUX) role, please submit a copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth 01202 233777 option 4 for IT.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency