IT Support Engineer (LINUX) – £Competitive-North Dorset
An IT Support Engineer (LINUX) is required to join an Information Security business based near Shaftsbury, North Dorset.
You will be responsible to deliver and support IT projects within the team as well as supporting customers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an IT functional role in Engineering, IT or related business areas.
- Windows desktop (7,10) and Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Knowledge of IP networks including LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewalls, Routing
- Software Experience – Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office Applications, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, Sage 200
- Telephone and Remote IT Support Experience
- Active Directory Administration
- PC/Server Hardware build & diagnostics
The salary is competitive dependant on experience.
You will need to be eligible for a UK Security Clearance for this role.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free on-site parking
How to apply:
If you are interested in the IT Support Engineer (LINUX) role, please submit a copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth 01202 233777 option 4 for IT.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency